|Adolph Wolgast (LOC)|
- How to Read a Book in One Hour was previously my most popular post, it appears in a slightly revised form in the book Hacking the Academy.
- Patrick Henry Said What?: Or, How to Fact-Check an Internet "Quote" attempts to establish a procedure using Google Books to fact check those dubious historic "quotes" that your uncle is always posting on his Facebook wall.
- A Digital Toolbox for Graduate Students in History offers some tips for what I consider the minimum digital skills for a new graduate students. Chances are you are not going to learn these from your professor!
- Advice for Academic Bloggers, in which I am proscriptive.
- Finally, my favorites are the Baron Von Munchausen Saga (Part 1, Part 2) in which your intrepid blogger tries to improve the interpretation at a historic house museum, and finds that no good deed goes unpunished.