- A Google Map of Lame City Slogans. Prairie du Chien, ""Where the bald eagle soars and the carp drops!"
- In Richmond they are peeling the asphalt off a parking lot to restore a slave burial ground.
- An exhibit at Halifax’s Maritime Museum explores gay life at sea after WW2.
- I was interviewed for this story about Joplin, Missouri, where I used to teach. My friends there are all safe though some lost their homes.
- "Without good metadata . . . archives are as good as closed to many students and scholars." But can a game really change that?
Tuesday, May 24, 2011
A lot of almost-bloggable bits that together might constitute a post:
Posted by Larry Cebula